Create music wherever you go!
Labuan Bajo is located on Flores island in Eastern Indonesia. Labuan Bajo is also the gateway to the Komodo Islands, home of the last largest species of lizard in the world, the Komodo Dragon.
The Labuan Bajo body bears a sleek cutaway design wrapped in the rich wood tones of its Cedar top and Mahogany back and sides, The headstock features a hand carved Komodo Dragon skin inspired texture.
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Body Back : Solid Sonokeling (Java Rosewood)
- Body Side : Solid Sonokeling (Java Rosewood)
- Rosette : Wood Inlay custom made
- Binding and Purfling: Four-layer sonokeling & gambelina wood
- Bridge : Sonokeling (Java Rosewood)
- Saddle : Eco Bone
- Bracing : Pinus/pine wood
- Body Finish : Natural doff
- Body Dimension : 33,8 x 27 x 9 cm
- Neck Material: Mahogany wood & sonokeling wood veneer
- Neck shape : C-Curve
- Neck Construction : Custom vertical cut / 3 piece joined
- Fretboard : Sonokeling (Java Rosewood)
- Headstock : Hand drawing (batik)
- Nut : Eco bone
- Nut width : 5cm
- Scale : 19 inches
- Tuner Machine : Der Jung Tuning
- Strings : Savares
- Truss rod : Custom